Saturday, July 13, 2013

My review of the Graco NasalClear Aspirator




As mommies, we all know the "joy" of trying to suck out a little one's nose with the good ole bulb syringe! Oh, so much fun, right? lol! Before trying the Graco NasalClear Aspirator, my husband went out and bought a new bulb syringe as our other wasn't doing anything. Not even sure of the name right now, but oh my lord! It hurt my hands so bad to even squeeze the thing to suck our kids noses out! It's not enough that the kids are already screaming because they know what's about to happen, but then add the pain of trying to squeeze this bulb syringe, and oh it is such a wonderful time! NOT.

 

I finally gave in and went and bought the NasalClear Aspirator. Let me tell you, I am sure glad that I did! It's battery operated. Comes with 2 different silicone tips for, I guess you would say, different kinds of snot (LOL.). ..It does have a clear collection cup that attaches to it so you can see if you are actually sucking anything out. As gross as that sounds, it's nice to know that you aren't putting them through this for nothing! You just put it in their nose, push the button and it sucks it out. Still had to hold my kids down when doing it, but it was SO much easier. It does play 12 music tunes, but I've honestly never used those. I pushed it once and yeah pretty sure it didn't help the screaming any! haha. But I guess it's a nice thought. lol. It's easy to clean and you can actually make sure that it's clean unlike with the bulb syringe you just kind of guess&hope that you got it clean. YUCK.

 

The NasalClear Aspirator requires 2 AA batteries to operate. I found it at our local Wal Mart for $19.87. Sounds like a lot just for a nose sucker, but in my opinion, it's worth the money! :)




Jamie
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment